9am is BACK - Starting September 23!
UPDATED: Wednesday, September 16
You heard right – we’re bringing back our 9am service, starting this Sunday. We’re also excited to announce that KidStreet WILL BE AVAILABLE for both the 9am & 11am Services!
Not only are we re-gathering at 9am, we are actually adding some extra safety precautions to this service to make it feel even safer for those who are a little more apprehensive about regathering in-person, including:
- Service Hosted Outdoors, in front of Journey Building
- Socially Distanced Seating, and option to BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)
- Shorter Service (45 minutes)
- No Singing (Live Song for Contemplation/Prayer)
- Same Message as 11am Service
This is IN ADDITION to the safety procedures we’ve already put in place already, including:
- Upgraded Air Filtration System
- Masks being worn any time Social Distancing cannot be facilitated
- Multiple Hand Sanitation Stations available
- Many Procedures and Processes for KidStreet as well
You can learn all the details and more by clicking the video above. If you’re ready to jump in, and you’re bringing kids, please be sure to REGISTER for KidStreet!
And if you haven’t already, we’d love to hear your thoughts by taking 2 minutes to fill out our Regathering Survey!